VA Clinic & Vet Centers

The link to the Find VA locations near you with our facility locator tool. You can search for your nearest VA medical center as well as other health facilities, benefit offices, cemeteries, and Vet Centers. You can also filter your results by service type to find locations that offer the specific service you’re looking for.

VA Facility Locator


Military service members can get their disability claims processed quickly by Social Security. Benefits available through Social Security are different than those from the Department of Veterans Affairs and require a separate application. The expedited process is used for military service members who become disabled while on active military service on or after October 1, 2001, regardless of where the disability occurs.

Call toll-free: 1-800-772-1213
For the deaf or hard of hearing, call our TTY number: 1-800-325-0778